[WT-support] UPDATE to: WT-rotators and ERC-M

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Mar 20 19:22:49 CET 2022

The biggest long-standing issue with wtRotators at a large station is that
pressing Ctrl-F12 in Win-Test rotates ALL of your 20m beams, say, to the
same heading, instead of just the "selected" ones.  Is there any way around
that other than "manually" moving each rotator?  Maybe via new LUA commands?