[WT-support] UPDATE to: WT-rotators and ERC-M

Olivier Le Cam olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Mar 20 19:14:38 CET 2022

Hi -

Le 20/03/2022 à 18:55, Lorenz Grassl a écrit :
> Is there any chance or do the programmers have interest to include the
> ERC-M-system for two rotators into WT-rotators as it is done in Logger32?

I'm not sure it is a bug or a feature request. It is unlikely that
WtRotators will evoluate anu further but I'm in the process of
supporting PstRotator remote control from WT. This is currently under
development, but I have no date to communicate for the availability of
this feature.

73,
--
Olivier / f5mzn