[WT-support] UPDATE to: WT-rotators and ERC-M

Sun Mar 20 18:55:28 CET 2022

Hi again from Germany,

in my last posting concerning the full integration of the ERC-M into
WT-rotators I may have forgot to point out my intentions quite clear.
My wish would be that the ERC-M in WT-rotators shows up like it does in
Logger32 where I am able to select the first or the second rotator. It
looks like this:

GS232B AZ/AZ A - is the entry for rotator #1
and
GS232B AZ/AZ A - is the entry for rotator #2

Well, meanwhile Alexander, DL8AAU, informed me, that WT-rotators _can_
talk to my ERC-M and control at least one rotator (rotator #1) using the
K3NG-protocol. But I did not find out how I would be able to control
rotator #2 without installing any third-party-software

Is there any chance or do the programmers have interest to include the
ERC-M-system for two rotators into WT-rotators as it is done in Logger32?

Best 73 de Lenz,
DL8RDL