[WT-support] Win11 and Win-Test v 4.42

OZ0J / 5Q2T - Joe contest at oz0j.dk
Thu Jun 30 21:15:59 CEST 2022

The cursor is blinking and the CAT is working. I can switch mode and band.

MMTTY is not installed at all. I only try the F1 in CW mode.

The laptop is a HP and maybe HP has taken over F1 for Windows help. I do have problems with other software where the short cut is not doing as I wanted it.

73, Joe

HB0/OZ0J