[WT-support] Win11 and Win-Test v 4.42

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jun 30 21:11:15 CEST 2022

I think others are running Windows 11 and Win-Test with no problem.

By chance are you auto-starting MMTTY?  That takes the focus away from
Win-Test at first launch (no blinking cursor in logging window).  Easy
solution, if you need MMTTY, is to minimize and maximize Win-Test.  That
returns the focus to Win-Test and the blinking cursor appears in the
logging window.

I do wish it would blink faster though, or provide the option of a solid
block cursor.