[WT-support] Keyer speed using K3 macro

IZ4MJP Franco franco at iz4mjp.com
Tue Apr 21 12:38:25 CEST 2015

Hi Bob.
Tnx for the answer.

Sorry i’ve used “CW Macro” instead of “CW Messages”…
For the CW i didn’t use any external script. Only for Voice operation i use the scripts you suggest me some months ago (and they works very fine).

My K3 is connected to the PC/Win test only via CAT.

As a "CW Contest Rookie” I didn’t understand why “WT” did not read the keyer speed knob of the K3 but know is more clear.
I’ll use the “++” “- -“ characters.

If i use your KX3 scripts may i resolve the problem?

Thank you for the useful note about the CW Skimmer behavior.

Vy 73
Franco, IZ4MJP