[WT-support] RDAC: possible bug in scoring

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Aug 15 22:58:19 CEST 2013

The rule translation to English is not clear.  Looking at the original
Russian version, Google Translate returns:

*
10. Multiplier:
10.1. Russian stations multiplier:
- the number of DXCC countries on each band regardless of the type of
modulation
- different numbers on the list RDA, regardless of the range and type of
modulation.
10.2. For foreign radio amateurs factor - different numbers on the list
RDA, regardless of the range and type of modulation.
*

So I think Win-Test is scoring correctly.