[WT-support] RDAC: possible bug in scoring

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Aug 15 23:38:03 CEST 2013

Hi all

Le 15/08/2013 22:58, Bob Wilson, N6TV a écrit :

> The rule translation to English is not clear.  Looking at the original
> Russian version, Google Translate returns:
>
> **
> 10. *Multiplier:*
> 10.1. Russian stations multiplier:
> - the number of DXCC countries on each band regardless of the type of
> modulation
> - different numbers on the list RDA, regardless of the range and type of
> modulation.
> 10.2. For foreign radio amateurs factor - different numbers on the list
> RDA, regardless of the range and type of modulation.
>
> **
>
> So I think Win-Test is scoring correctly.

For the record, I just asked the RAC committee (or so), and RX3RC
promptly replied the RDA are counted regardless of band, even for
non-Russian stations.

So, everything looks good.

73

Larry - F6FVY

--
If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the
product being sold.- Andrew Lewis