[WT-support] wtRotators

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue Aug 13 02:07:30 CEST 2013

Hi Bob,

No, I am using a RS232 cable to connect the Green Heron to Com4.

Any other thoughs?

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 8/12/2013 6:19:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
n6tv at arrl.net writes:

Are you using a USB-to-Serial adapter for COM4?  If it uses  the Prolific
device driver, it probably won't be reliable.  Replace the  USB-to-Serial
adapter with one based on the FTDI or Eltima chipset, such as  the _Keyspan_
(http://www.amazon.com/Tripp-Lite-USA-19HS-Hi-Speed-supports/dp/B0000VYJRY)
or _Edgeport/4_
(http://www.ebay.com/itm/Digi-Edgeport-4-USB-to-DB9M-Serial-4-Port-301-1000-04-NEW-/111142194613) .

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 2:34 PM, <_Georgek5kg at aol.com_