[WT-support] wtRotators

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Aug 13 00:19:00 CEST 2013

Are you using a USB-to-Serial adapter for COM4?  If it uses the Prolific
device driver, it probably won't be reliable.  Replace the USB-to-Serial
adapter with one based on the FTDI or Eltima chipset, such as the
Keyspan<http://www.amazon.com/Tripp-Lite-USA-19HS-Hi-Speed-supports/dp/B0000VYJRY>
or
Edgeport/4<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Digi-Edgeport-4-USB-to-DB9M-Serial-4-Port-301-1000-04-NEW-/111142194613>
.