[WT-support] Database files work around

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Aug 4 22:41:16 CEST 2013

The .DTB pre-fill file is a binary file, not a text file.  You need to use
custom software to manipulate such files.  There are examples in the Wiki.

But I don't think there is any need to "sort" it after doing an Update
Database.  It should still work fine.  It should not contain any
duplicates, if that is your concern.