[WT-support] Database files work around

Sante - IK0HBN ik0hbn at libero.it
Fri Aug 9 12:50:30 CEST 2013

Thank you Bob..
Yes, it was one of my concerns. The other one was to retrieve easily
if a call had been included. I accepted your suggestion and look for
help in Wiki. I just discover that "awk" is involved so why not an
external applet on Win-test page to help who likes putting hands on
such a file? Could it be a nice idea for a future? I hope...
Thanks again
Sante