[WT-support] Database files work around

Sante - IK0HBN ik0hbn at libero.it
Sun Aug 4 22:19:35 CEST 2013

Hi all,
how to sort the database file after it has been updated after a contest?
Yesterday I did EU-HF and I appreciated a lot to find the YEAR field
pre-filled with EUHF.dtb.
  Sadly a lot of callsigns had the wrong year in the pre-filled so I
corrected them during the event and did an UPDATE DATABASE command.
All worked fine but I found the new calls had been moved at the end
of file. Is a way or a software to work inside a DTB file, so, fopr
example, sorting the whole file? I read somewhere that it's
apparently a text format file...
TIA
Sante