[WT-support] XP + MicroHAM problem

Simon Schelkshorn simon at schelkshorn.de
Mon Feb 27 14:54:19 CET 2012

Hi Bob et al.

Just as a quick feedback. Past weekend I retested the whole
WT+MKII+DVK thing including the use of the WT Contestrecorder.

1. As mentioned before it is possible to record the DVK messages for
the MKII integrated DVK by pressing Shift+Fx.
2. When using the MKII integraded soundcard together with the WT
Contestrecorder the MKII switches from the line input (to record the
RX audio) to the microphone when recording a DVK message and back to
the line input after the DVK message has been stored.

I have prepared screenshots of my configuration and will update the
DVK section in the Wiki as soon as I have a login (just requested on
some minutes ago).

vy 73
Simon, DJ4MZ