[WT-support] XP + MicroHAM problem

Patrick Egloff pegloff at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:24:19 CET 2012

Hi all,

I also could make some tests this week-end during the REF contest.

I can confirm that recording with shift Fx and playing with Fx keys is
working witthin Wintest and internal DVK.
The audio input switching works as expected except that i couldn't manage
to make XP pro keep the good settings at start-up.
I have to live with this....

But : It sometimes happened that while playing the messages, the audio
stopped randomly. At the same time the display on the MKII showed a normal
progression... Generaly i had to press the F keys 3 times before the
message played normaly.

I couldn't find any relationship with my operation.

73, Patrick

--
Patrick Egloff - TK5EP
email : pegloff at gmail.com