[WT-support] computer/skimmer problems

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Tue Feb 21 23:57:03 CET 2012

Hi All...I am wondering if I am the only one to see this...my number
one computer which is designated 80m RUN is the one that distributes
everything to the network...part of its job is handling skimmer
traffic...I am noticing
the CPU % of usage is way over 80 %...when skimmer is off it is in the
low 30% or high 20% range..in conjunction now there are some strange
cw keying issues...is the CPU bogged down and not have the resources
to handle MicroKeyer??
Would a faster 4 core machine be needed?? This Machine is 1800 mhz and
has 384 meg of ram...more ram needed??

Thanks de Rick