[WT-support] computer/skimmer problems

Dennis egan.dennis88 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 00:08:32 CET 2012

Rick

Did you use a filter at the node to keep US spots out of your network?
At KC1XX, we were connected to 4 different nodes and had filters at
each node keeping spots of US stations, WARC, and VHF/UHF spots out
of our network.  They were all suppressed at the node.

If you need the filters let me know for which telnet program.  DX Spider,
AR Cluster, and CC Cluster all use different filters.

Dennis W1UE