[WT-support] how to create DTB for EU Sprint?

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Wed Apr 18 22:37:26 CEST 2007

oh god, my logic was telling me the same thing, that I can create an empty DTB file with appropriate name and then load data there with UPDATE DATABASE.

But the DATABASE HELP FILE at WINTEST server says the name is EU_SPRINT.DTB!!!! I was trying for several hours!

Now it works perfectly instantly after using correct name:)

Still it would be create if you can make a file in an easier way. I would have to turn my text file into some sort of cabrillo, import it all into log and to the UPDATE. I send you the text file with names and callsigns privately.

The Sprint is on this Saturday:)

thanks!

Tonno