[WT-support] how to create DTB for EU Sprint?

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Apr 18 23:35:20 CEST 2007

Hi again Tonno

Tõnno Vähk a écrit :

> oh god, my logic was telling me the same thing, that I can create an empty DTB file with appropriate name and then load data there with UPDATE DATABASE.
>
> But the DATABASE HELP FILE at WINTEST server says the name is EU_SPRINT.DTB!!!! I was trying for several hours!

 From what I read
(http://download.win-test.com/files/checkPartial/%23_READ_ME_%23.TXT),
the EU_SPRINT.* file name is reserved for the CheckPartial files, not
for the database (Exchange guessing) one. AFAIK, the EUSPRINT.DTB is not
mentionned anywhere because it has never been used... until now !

> Still it would be create if you can make a file in an easier way. I would have to turn my text file into some sort of cabrillo, import it all into log and to the UPDATE. I send you the text file with names and callsigns privately.

I received it. Tnx.

> The Sprint is on this Saturday:)

Got it ;-)  Stay tuned !

73