[WT-support] WT Network protocol

Green Heron Engineering info at greenheronengineering.com
Tue Apr 17 13:11:06 CEST 2007

Larry,

Can we gain access to a few things in order to integrate our new IP based contester rotor control software?  I'm working with the K3LR guys on this one too.

We need access to the selected current band, and the rotor turn command with heading.  Our software selects from up to 32 rotor controllers (4 on each band per contest computer) and can turn one, some or all based on the current heading needed, and operator desire.

Ideally a UDP packet with band data and another when rotor command issued.  We take it from there.

Jeff - W2FU
www.greenheronengineering.com