[WT-support] New User - Can't Start Program

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Sep 22 13:54:07 CEST 2004

I tried this sequence, including filling in a new contest file, and am
still getting exactly the same errors.  However, a contest settings dialog
is not appearing at any point.  I can disable the Load Contest at Startup
option through the File menu, but once I do that I am still faced with the
blank green screen.  I try File|Open and my test contest file, and it
simply returns to the same blank green screen.

Sorry to be a problem, and thank you for the quick reply.

73, Pete