[WT-support] MSVCP.140.dll

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Nov 5 15:13:07 CET 2022

Hi Hal

Le 05/11/2022 à 14:50, Hal Offutt a écrit :

> I decided to update an earlier version of WT which was running fine.  I
> am using an old Windows XP desktop.  After downloading and running the
> latest version, I get this message:
>
> "This application has failed to start because MSVCP.140.dll was not
> found.  Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. "
>
> Reinstalling the program several times did not help.  Does anyone know
> what to do?

The most recent versions of Win-Test are no more compatible with XP.

The last compatible version with XP is 4.41.0

You can find it on the download repository :

http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin/wt-4.41.0-update.exe (update)
http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin/wt-4.41.0.exe (full)

73

Larry - F6FVY

--

Si vis pacem, para bellum - Végèce, Epitoma Rei Militaris