[WT-support] MSVCP.140.dll

Hal Offutt hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Sat Nov 5 14:50:47 CET 2022

Hello,

I decided to update an earlier version of WT which was running fine.  I
am using an old Windows XP desktop.  After downloading and running the
latest version, I get this message:

"This application has failed to start because MSVCP.140.dll was not
found.  Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. "

Reinstalling the program several times did not help.  Does anyone know
what to do?

If this is not easy to fix, is there any way to get back my older
version (I think it was 2014).  It has given good service for many years.

Thanks!

73, Hal W1NN