[WT-support] feature request: Editing QSO mode

Jens Wagner jens.wagner767 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 22:49:44 CEST 2022

Hi,

as a VHF/UHF/SHF contester I am sometimes change from SSB to CW if the
condx are not the best. In most cases the callsign and the locator are
filled because I've copied that information heard it on the band.

So the QSO exists and I only like to correct the QSO data by switching it
from SSB to CW after the QSO ist logged (in this cases 59 should usually
599 by default).

Nowadays I have to switch to CW mode, add a new QSO and delete the original
line (and switch back to SSB). This is not my preferred procedure for such
changes, poor usability.

Is there any chance to do that another way? Is there anyone else missing
that feature?

73s, Jens/DH1AKY