[WT-support] No Call Check working

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Jun 5 00:09:41 CEST 2022

Hi

Le 04/06/2022 à 21:43, Lars Mahling a écrit :

> After a while not doing contest I am playing with wintest inteh field day tonight.
>
> I noticed, that wintest doesn’t do any callsign check at all. When I enter „DL7“ in the call field wintest shows several DL7-calls in partial and n+1 window. Now, these windows stay empty.
>
> Any ideas?

The field rules indicate that a fixed station (what you are, most
probably) can only work non-fixed station (ie you can only work /P
stations).

So, the Check Partial and N+1 windows will only display /P stations. I'm
not sure the MASTER file has many of them.

73

Larry - F6FVY

--

Si vis pacem, para bellum - Végèce, Epitoma Rei Militaris