[WT-support] CQ WPX the Multi-Transmitter Distributed

Rafael Meneses Mendoza ea8csd.radio at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 09:52:36 CET 2021

Hi,

The problem was my fault, it is my little experience that type of programs.
I think that on the one hand I have it configured, this time I try on the
other pc I attach an image of what I have done to see if I have an error in
any parameter

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lTnPpdg4-WIZqmMOKKTnnfhWZL349A_x/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18rwYO9Tedr-mqiYygKqHmODTfSFhhzpe/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dJ7MhOVuQI0-5yoQls95rNzlg5BkfgoR/view?usp=sharing