[WT-support] CQ WPX the Multi-Transmitter Distributed

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Mar 24 21:33:26 CET 2021

Note that the wtTunnel client is getting flagged as a virus by way more
AntiVirus programs than usual:

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/71ad36bc8737591156236d61dacc9295ba62214e90d7b7f639a375e0447d2a43/detection

so you're probably going to have to add an exception to your AntiVirus or
Firewall software to make it work.

The wtTunnelSrv software has no issues:

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/7828f62ad68b6c0de8f31f349651d6ba8e9b356bc6d9f6f27759a84f568bab46/detection