[WT-support] SO2R switching using *

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Mar 12 10:46:26 CET 2021

Another option is to not select the microHAM control port at all, and
instead set up the SO2R tab in the Router for Classic Auto Control via
virtual serial port pins instead of the microHam Control Protocol.  Then
you'll use two virtual serial ports in Win-Test to steer the TX focus and
RX focus and Stereo mode, matching the ports specified in the SO2R tab,
using virtual serial port DTR and RTS pins for these functions.  This has
always worked best for me when using the microHAM products and Win-Test.