[WT-support] problems with write log

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Oct 30 20:46:56 CET 2020

David,

Unless something changes, Yahoo Mail will reject all email sent from the
Win-Test registration key robot.  See

https://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:Problems_Registering_and_Running#I_requested_a_new_registration_key_but_I_never_received_an_email_with_the_key

Write to Hervé, F5HRY  f5hry [at ] wanadoo [dot] fr to update your
account's email address to Gmail if you have an ID there, then you'll have
no future troubles (unless Gmail changes the rules like Yahoo did).  He can
also send your registration key directly.