[WT-support] problems with write log

David Boland w9nwy at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 20:31:35 CET 2020

Just finished the CQWW SSB contest and wrote WRITELOG in station position and got my logs incabrillo and  adi but it shows only 50 qsos when I actuallyhad 75  the score is reported correctly.the QSOs which did not print are all from the second day
I had changed computer and didn't realize I had a new computer numberand that the program wasn't registered  kept coming us as a trial version.Requested new registration number during contest and again todaybut have not received a new number
Dave Boland W9NWY