[WT-support] Tools - Redefine Keyboard Keys stopped working

Yuri VE3XB ve3xb at rogers.com
Mon Dec 21 07:39:19 CET 2020

Hello,

For some reason my redefined keys option stopped working.

I use PageUp and PageDown instead of AltF10/F9 to change my keyer speed and
this combo used to work just fine.

Now, if I delete these replacements I'm still able to control speed with Alt
commands but when I try to redefine keyboard back, speed remains frozen.

I have no problem with PageUp/Down when I run N1MM+ if a certain contest is
absent on WT list.

I use K3 on COM1 with DTR for CW and RTS for PTT and MK2R+ on COM8. Run by
Admin.

Everything else is working fine.

Any thoughts?

73 and Happy Holidays!