[WT-support] Slow response in bandmap

gt-i at gmx.net gt-i at gmx.net
Sat May 6 23:33:37 CEST 2017

Running Wt 4.24.

Until today everything worked fine - hmm. Now, an update in the
frequency takes about 1-2 seconds to show up in the VFO A display of the
bandmap, and 2 seconds more until the needle of the band map jumped to
the new frequency. If I enter a call sign before that jump, it will show
up in the wrong place.
I connected the TRX to a terminal program to check the connection -
works immediately. Also, NaP3 follows immediately.
I wonder if there is any setting int WT which I could have messed up
somehow?
tnx for help,
Gernot DF5RF