[WT-support] Which multiple clusters (and how many) to connect to ?

Anton Koval, MW0EDX m0edx at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 17:39:20 CET 2015

I am trying to connect multiple clusters to the WT 4.16.
I have read this great article on the best clusters: http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/N6TV_Dayton_2013_Using_the_RBN.pdf
So far I am using the following clusters:
- VE7CC- CC Clsuter
- DX Spider- ccc.jg1vgx.net
- arcluster.reversebeacon.net - this one is not working, may be needs some set of command ?
Any advise on the above and other clusters to enhance the Assisted contest category ability ?

Also, I understand that the certain commands play an important role, such as set dx etc etc - is there a list of them (CT1BOH comes to mind ?)
Thanks,
 Anton Koval

MW0EDX & MW5R

m0edx at yahoo.com