[WT-support] I love Win-Test!...BUT...STILL no support for CA QSO Party :~(

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Tue Aug 13 19:23:39 CEST 2013

I agree that Win-Test is an excellent program, however the failure to
support the California QSO Party has caused me to move on to N1MM.  I still
subscribe to this reflector in the fading hopes that the authors of Win-Test
will one day come to their senses and realize that CQP is now one of the
most popular Amateur Radio contests in North America with nearly 1,000 logs
submitted and 300,000 QSO's logged in each contest.

I'm sure CQP participation is much greater than the GACW WWSA DX Contest,
the Keyman's Top Band Club of Japan Contest, The NRAU Baltic Contest, the
9KCC 15m Contest and the Oh-So-Popular AGCW Happy New Year Contest.  Yet
year after year, Win-Test refuses to support one of the most popular and
fastest growing contest in ham radio!

Sorry for the rant, but is something that needs to be rectified if Win-Test
doesn't want to be relegated to "Boat Anchor" status.

          Ron Castro

           N6IE

     <http://www.n6ie.com/> www.N6IE.com

Member: