[WT-support] swapping & * stop wkng

Bengt Christensen sm6fud at telia.com
Wed Sep 26 20:27:18 CEST 2012

Hi
SO2R here that I've used for years why I don't feel like new to anything
and wouldn't have this trouble.
Ctrl-S (swap) and the radio switch " * " is not working along with the
MKR2+.
Must have made something that ceased those functions.

Checked with N1MM and WL that radio switching does work allright with
them.

I have two scripts to manually stear up TX focus and both works.
Dualing CQ is no more either.
Strangely radio switching works correct within WT but not by the MKR2+.

So, I reinstalled WT and made a total reset of MKR2+.
No difference.
Everyting else seem to work just as it is supposed to.

After many hours trying around I really can't figure this out so I turn
to Bob et all for any hints.
CQWW RTTY coming up and I really can't stand doing that with N1MM and
the boring colours there - hi.

73 - Bengt SM6FUD