[WT-support] Intelligent Quick QSL and ESM mode

John Warburton G4IRN qrz at dxdx.co.uk
Sun Sep 23 11:18:31 CEST 2012

I've been playing with the intelligent Quick QSL mode in version 4.9.1 -

I've replaced the message in the Standard Messages configuration for the
Plus (+)  key with $QQSLC and have set a long and a short message in the
Intelligent Quick QSL menu option. (I have not checked the adaptive QSL
box).

It all works OK if I use Insert and Plus keys on my keyboard to do the
exchanges, however if I use ESM mode I only ever get a short message.
Furthermore, if I change the value of the Short Message in the IQQSL
configuration, it doesn't use that value.

Am I missing something? Does out-of-the-box ESM support Quick QSL? It's
behaving as if ESM does not refer to the user-defined standard messages.

Thanks in advance.

John G4IRN.