[WT-support] WAEDC contest CTRL -L inoperative

F1RHS F1RHS at WANADOO.FR
Sat Sep 8 16:19:21 CEST 2012

Hi all

Thanks for your answer.

I have don’t understand the rule of this contest.

Sorry

Eric F1RHS

De : support-bounces at f5mzn.org [mailto:support-bounces at f5mzn.org] De la part
de Juha Rantanen
Envoyé : samedi 8 septembre 2012 15:52
À : support at win-test.com
Objet : Re: [WT-support] WAEDC contest CTRL -L inoperative

You are not supposed to send any qtc's as you are in Europe. Only DX
stations send qtc's and Europeans receive them.

Juha OH6XX

lauantai, 8. syyskuuta 2012 F1RHS kirjoitti:

Hi

I used WT4.91 and i can t send qtc , when i make CTRL –L ( for send qtc)
nothing appear on screen  , and is ok for received qtc with ALT L.

In log I have 20 qso , with 13 multi.

Thanks for your help

Best 73 ERIC F1RHS

  _____