[WT-support] Thank you

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 02:22:42 CET 2012

I also want to Echo you sediments.  Bob has spent an  ungodly  time responding to and helping out the Win-Test users. With all the Mountain of issues and hundreds of combinations to get he program integrated. I to have asked a number of questions over the years some mundane some complex and as usual Bob W6TV must have his laptop glued to himself , with his quick timely responses.  OOHRAH  ( USMC)  Wayne W3EA      > From: k0dq at analog.org