[WT-support] Thank you

K0DQ k0dq at analog.org
Mon Feb 27 21:03:25 CET 2012

You always hear our gripes but wanted to say thank you to the extended
Win-Test support group for the great support you render.

Most recently, I appreciate the rapid response by Herve and the French crew
to register manually a new computer @ WW1WW after a crash just before ARRL
DX CW.

More generally, want to thank - again - "TV Bob," N6TV, for his incredible
responsiveness on a thousand issues ranging from writing new scripts to
(most recently) guiding me through installing CODEC's on Windows 7.

Bravo Zulu (US and NATO Navy for 'Well Done')

Scott, K0DQ