[WT-support] XP + MicroHAM problem

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Feb 23 16:19:17 CET 2012

> In this point, I wasn´t able to figure out a difference between the
> MKII and the MK2R+.

There is no difference in the microHAM Control Protocol (responsible
for communication between Win-Test and the microHAM DVK) in MK, MK II,
MK2R/MK2R+ or micro2R.  The DVK should operate the same in all four
interfaces.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV

On 2/23/2012 10:00 AM, Matthias Jelen wrote:
> Hi Bob,
>
> I can confirm what Simon reports.
>
> But also with MK2R+ I can use the built-in voicekeyer, playback with
F1 etc. and recording with SHIFT + F1 - no problem here. In this point,