[WT-support] computer/skimmer problems

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Thu Feb 23 13:37:44 CET 2012

Hi Joe...a quick question...in using the MicroKeyer for generating
cw...does the path to reach the radio include the computer via the
Microkeyer or does the cw go directly from the microkeyer to the
radio? I see the need to upgrade the computer RAM and its help in
running the logging program...but how will it impact the microham
router and cw generation? Thanks so much...de Rick