[WT-support] XP + MicroHAM problem

Patrick Egloff pegloff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 08:27:22 CET 2012

Hi,

I want to use (for the 1st time) the Microham MKII internal DVK with
Wintest. I could setup everything (i think) and pressing the function keys
in Wintest handles the recorded messages correctly.
Is there a way to make Wintest launch the record process (SHIFT Fx) or do i
have to record the messages from the Microham router ?

I know that my other problem is not Wintest related, but maybe there is a
workaround.
I use XP pro and latest router software and firmware.

The other problem i have is that the RX recording audio (to record with
Wintest) in the Audio mixer tab is unselected at router startup.I have to
manualy select the right input RX RECODING and deselect the REC MIC  (Front
panel LINE Led is blinking)
Can Wintest select the right input or do i have to use a third party
software to try to solve this ?

Thanks and 73,
Patrick

--