[WT-support] Spotgrabbing in RTTY

SM6FUD sm6fud at telia.com
Sat Feb 11 19:04:28 CET 2012

Sorry for this thingy but I rather make a fool of myself by asking and have it right instead of mucking myself up with the software ending in a total collapse...i've

This issue must have been on here before so please forgive my lazy eagerness.
I can't get the spot grabbing to work as I prefere to.
Radio is in LSB due to the filter passband and my hearing accomodation.

Grabbed spot puts radio in USB each and every time. There must be some small square somewhere ot fill in or de-fill...

I use MMTTY with 1275Hz which is well for my couple of FT-1kD's.

Spot window isn't my closest friend here, though. Anyone having the patience explain how to work around this? I would love to have the spots going right into my radio like right on the spot (laughing here please).

Best regards and happyt RTTYing!
- 8S6E in WPX
- Bengt