[WT-support] Emergency - cannot create IARU log files

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jul 12 19:17:57 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 1:25 AM, HA3LN <list at ha3ln.hu> wrote:

> The AVAST anti virus program did this to win-test somehow it quarantined
> the wt4 so it has not been created.
>
> This is definitely not WT problem but user... :-(
>
> We need to type in the whole log.

You should not have to type in the whole log.

Did it *quarantine* the .WT4 file or prevent it from being created?  I know
little about AVAST, but I found this suggestion on the Internet:

"Open Avast and then click on the chest. Select the file you want to restore
by right clicking it, and restore is then an option."