[WT-support] NCJ Article: "Turning out the Lights on DOS" by

K0DQ k0dq at analog.org
Tue Jul 12 13:22:54 CEST 2011

Just to clarify for those of you who haven't read the article and to
redirect credit where credit is due, Bob, N6TV ("TV Bob" to many of us) was
the brains and energy behind adapting Win-Test to have a TRLog-like
function.  His enthusiasm, expertise, and energy are obvious to everyone on
this reflector.  I was simply the consumer and rapporteur of his incredible
efforts, which continue daily.  We are blessed by his unselfish service!

And, of course, Bill, K5GA, was the catalyst who had the sense to ask "why
can't we do this???"

73

Scott, K0DQ / A92Q

Message: 2