[WT-support] TO3GA

Klaus-Dieter Graef kdgraef at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 15 06:14:02 CEST 2010

Bob,
first: thank you for your information.
BUT: when I installed about 16 month ago (I was one of the first WT4-users)
my WT 4 I renamed the installation directory!!
Nevertheless, the WT 3 was disabled!! That was thr reason, I asked!!
You are right: WT4 ist very reliable now! But this PC is used by more people
- and they asked me - for a transitional period - to install also WT3. They
have to get familiary with WT4. Than, we will delete WT3.
Thanks.

Klaus
dk1ax