[WT-support] ON Contest / Latest WT_dev file

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Oct 12 17:11:16 CEST 2009

Hi

Bernard Backaert a écrit :

> “WT_dev.exe has encountered a problem and has to close”
>
> Strange after all those years of using WT this is my first problem !

> Looking for some comments

1/ You always use the dvpt versions at your own risk.

2/ A bug caused by the parsing of the WWV and WCY announcements coming
from the packet flow has been detected and fixed in revision 184. If the
revision number (Help / About Win-Test) is lower than that, there are
chances it is the cause. You can open the *.pkt file in a text editor
and check if the crash was just after the reception of such data.

73

Larry - F6FVY