[WT-support] ON Contest / Latest WT_dev file

Bernard Backaert bbackaert at skynet.be
Mon Oct 12 16:51:50 CEST 2009

Hello,

I wonder if somebody else  has  encountered the same problem with the latest
WT_dev.exe  during the ON contest yesterday ?

I used the WT_dev file of 7-10-2009   ( ON contest Update )  during this
contest and got in four hours time around ten crashes of WT with an error
message

"WT_dev.exe has encountered a problem and has to close"

 Lucky I didn't loose any contact after each crash.

Strange after all those years of using WT this is my first problem !

Looking for some comments

73

Ben

ON5GQ

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.

Bernard Backaert

Amateur Radio Station  ON5GQ

E-mail  : bbackaert at skynet.be
Websites :