[WT-support] Focus

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Dec 1 09:35:53 CET 2009

Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 7:31 AM, Roger Parsons <ve3zi at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was using WT 4.3 during CQWW set up for SO2R (2nd radio was never
> actually used except as a receiver), run/S&P enabled. When running I noticed
> on a few occasions (actually many occasions) that the main window lost
> focus. So I would attempt to reply to a caller and nothing would happen
> until I found the mouse and clicked. After this had happened a few times I
> really tried to find out what I had done but was not able to. It was
> certainly not time related, and I deliberately put the mouse where I was not
> likely to accidentally click it (which of course made it harder to get to it
> when I needed to regain focus...).

Were you using Ctrl-Tab a lot to switch between RUN and S&P modes?  If you
accidentally press Alt-Tab, Win-Test will lose focus.

> Oh, one more thing - a RTFM question. I haven't been able to find out how
> to specify that the contest and the contest entry should be single band
> only.

Just log all QSOs on a single band and Win-Test should insert the
appropriate CATEGORY statement into the Cabrillo file automatically (but
look at the Cabrillo file verify that).