[WT-support] RTTY Contest support

Jeffrey Embry jeffrey.embry at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 17:50:20 CET 2007

Mike,

Thanks for the info.  While looking at the website it was my
understanding that it only supported RTTY and a couple of others in
DXpedeition mode as stated here:

there is also an HF DXpedition option (160 m to 6 m), and a VHF+
DXpedition option, including all the modes, like RTTY, PSK, HELL and
PKT.

Addtionally I did not see any RTTY contests in the supported contest list.

Thanks again,

--
Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large